The Quest for Camelot
Best Practices for Improving the Integrity of Quality Improvement Data
Improving your data is more important than ever because of value-based payments and public reporting. And maintaining data integrity can be an overwhelming and complicated task.
So, what can you do to improve your quality data and ensure that it’s accurate?
During this session, we’ll discuss how to identify potential gaps and risk points that can occur in an organization’s data stewardship program. We’ll also review best practice strategies to increase the “trust factor” of all your clinical quality measures.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- List the seven dimensions of quality improvement information
- Describe the current level of maturity of the quality management data stewardship processes within your organization
- Identify potential gaps in your data that can impact accuracy, completeness and effectiveness of quality improvement
- Explain how a data roadmap can be used to improve data integrity
- Discuss best practices for ensuring data integrity in various measure types