Getting Started with Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMS)
In this session, you will learn all about the basics of eCQMs.
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting Program.
When you leave you will:
1. Understand the purpose of eCQMs
2. Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
3. Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
4. Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
5. Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements